There are times when you are confused about having to think again when you are gathering with your friends. Or maybe you want to entertain a little boy, but don't know how.
The chat material is up, the snacks are also drained. Want to try to entertain by playing magic, but do not know the right way or trick to look charming.
Well, that's why try to learn some of the following magic tricks to warm the atmosphere of getting together with your friends!
Although the tricks below are simple, they look "wow" in front of the eyes of people who don't know the secret. Curious? Come on, take a good look!
1. Not perfect your magic session if there is no card guessing game yet!
- Prepare a set of quartet cards, shake stylishly to make your look more convincing.
- Ask one of your friends or volunteers to draw one card between decks. He's enough to know what it is. Anyway don't forget the acting of magicians on TV that is yes.
- Have him return the card on top of the stack of cards you have collected. Quietly try to look at the very bottom of the deck of cards. Sssttt! Don't get caught, do it casually and quickly. Distract the audience with a joke about your magic tricks.
- Divide the deck of cards into two and move the deck of cards that were once below so upwards.
- Open one by one your stack of cards. Don't forget to act like you're reading your friend's memory.
- Open it until you find the bottom card you are looking at, before the stack of cards is halved and moved into position.
- The next card after the card, must be the card that your friend first picked up.
2. Classic but always interesting, the trick of eliminating coins in your hand is worth practicing.
- First prepare two identical coins. But show one to the audience. The other one you have pinched between the base between the thumb and the index finger of your left hand.
- Don't forget your left hand that is clamping should be slightly conched so that the thumb is not visible.
- In the right hand, show the coin and tell the audience that you will make it through your left palm. Pretend to be looking for a soft spot so that the coin can pass easily.
- The coin in the right hand won't actually penetrate your flesh (yes yes), it just needs to be pulled up, hidden behind your right palm. When the coin is pushed and the fingers of your right hand drop until it collides with the top of your left palm, that's the momentum in which the coin in your right hand pulls with a thumb to hide behind the right palm.
- Remove the coin that was from the beginning wedged in the left hand so that it was as if the coin had fallen through your hand!
3. Wow, with this trick 'mind reading' is not as difficult as you might think.
- Have your friend choose one number from 1 to 10 in his heart. Ask him to multiply that number by the number 2. Then add the number 8 to the multiplication result.
- After that divide the last two numbers, then subtract by the first number your friend chooses. Just tell him to count in his head and you can't know.
- When you're done counting, tell your friend to think of the name of a country in Europe (not Asia, or any other continent). Must be European. Hehe) whose front letter begins with a letter that is the same sequence as the number inside his head. So for example, 1 equals A, 2 equals B, 3 equals C and so on.
- After that ask him to think of the name of the animal whose front letter begins with the letter after the letter previously used to determine the name of the country.
- ... Actually, it's not important for you to know what letter and country he's thinking about. All you have to do is answer it with
4. Make your audience stunned by bringing together two paper clips without touching them at all.
- First of all of course you need two paper clips and a rectangular piece of paper. Let's just use paper money. Fold the money you have prepared into three folds, resembling the letter Z, until the money has the top layer of the middle layer and the bottom layer.
- Attach one of the clips so that it clamps the top and middle layers, placing it close to the open end of the money on top.
- Attach the rest of the clip so that it clamps the bottom and middle layers, pulling it also so that it is close to the open end below.
- If both are installed, make a la magician movement that is, show the state of the paper clip and money that you have pinched earlier in theatrical style towards them.
- Date each end of the money so that the money stretches. When you do this step, the two paper clips will be thrown and unite in the air.
5. Apparently you can also do magic count that is often done by 'mentalists' on television.
- Tell your audience to add the number 5 to the previous multiplication result. 18 + 5 = 23! This is an important number. After that ask your audience to multiply it by the number 50. 23 x 50 = 1150, let it look magical so random.
- Add the magic element by asking your audience to add the numbers 1763 or 1764 to the last multiplication result. How do I determine it? If this year your friend has birthday tell him to change 1764 to the number of the count. If he's not birthday this year, add 1763. For example your friend had a birthday last month, so the number is 1150 + 1764 = 2914
- Subtract the last number by the year of birth of the audience. For example, your friend was born in 1988, tell him to reduce his count to 1988. 2914 - 1988 = 926
- Ask how much the final result of the count is. With this number you can know your friend's first choice number and his age! The front number is the first number chosen between 1 to 10, while the two digits behind it are your friend's current age! 926 means he is 26 years old and picked the number 9.