How to Brush Your Teeth Properly and WellBrushing your teeth is one way to keep your teeth and mouth healthy. By diligently brushing our teeth we can avoid the name of bad breath and strong teeth. In addition to diligently brushing our teeth, the thing that we must make sure is how to brush / brush your teeth properly.
If wrong in brushing teeth certainly will not provide maximum dental hygiene, and could be later can only injure the tooth veins. In addition, we must also know when the time to brush teeth is right and good?
Well here's the explanation:
Time to Brush Your TeethThe question is, when are we required to brush our teeth and how many times do we brush our teeth in a day? The answer is that we have to brush our teeth twice a day after breakfast and when we want to sleep.
Then the other question isn't that many people who suggest brushing their teeth first and then having breakfast? The answer may be wrong, but it is true in some ways if in the morning we will have breakfast with sour fruits, or agur, fruit juices and all sorts of acidic.
This is because before brushing our teeth we have to wait at least 30 minutes after eating acidic foods because acidic substances can attack tooth enamel, which results in easily damaged teeth and loss.
So if we have breakfast with acidic try to brush your teeth first so that later do not have to wait 30 minutes before brushing your teeth.
The picture above explains about 6 techniques how to brush teeth well and correctly:
- Place the toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees on the surface of the tooth. In addition, the bristle toothbrush should touch the boundary of both the surface of the tooth and the gums.
- Move the brush in small movements slowly and rotate it up and down.
- clean the inner surface of the rear teeth by gently moving the brush forwards and back.
- Clean the inside of the upper front tooth surface by pointing the brush head vertically, then brushing it up and down.
- Clean the inside of the surface of the lower front tooth by pointing the toothbrush vertically in a slow upward and downward motion.
- Move the brush forward and backward to clean the surface of the teeth used for chewing.
But before the above is done pay attention to some things before brushing your teeth.
- Clean your teeth by flushing with clean and running water to avoid dirt and bacteria.
- Make sure the toothpaste used is the one that is suitable for our teeth.
- Do not use brushing teeth worn by others or other families.
After some of the above is done then use the correct way of brushing your teeth as described above.
Then some things to avoid when brushing teeth is not to rush when brushing teeth, because by brushing teeth in a hurry can hurt the gums of teeth. In addition, it can damage the lining of the teeth resulting in a lack of dental protection.
Some things that we should pay attention to are choosing a toothbrush that has soft bristles so as not to hurt the gums of the teeth, so as not to cause tooth gums to hurt. For those who have diligently brushed their teeth but when finished gargling still bleeding, it signifies the toothbrush used to injure the gums of the teeth.
Well for the last stage to be aware of is do not forget to clean the part of the tongue with the back of the toothbrush or commonly called (tongue scraper). Using it is easy and almost the same as brushing your teeth.
After everything is done do not forget to keep the toothbrush in a clean and cool place.